Thursday, March 26, 2009

Money

I am running out of the money I brought to this clinic to spend.

I'm regrouping, to decide what to spend on, what treatments/diagnostic procedures I could get back home versus the unique things here.

You can run through thousands of dollars, in days or even hours here.

The tests for autonomic nervous system function -- thermography, pupilography, etc., have given me helpful information, that my autonomic nervous system is not good and doesn't compensate for stress well --

-- but it's frustrating not knowing if the treatments for chemical sensitivity will help the autonomic nervous system -- Dr. Rea said one's autonomic nervous system could have been screwed up from birth, and in that case there's less that one can do!

But toxic exposures definitely can make it worse, so it helps to detoxify and correct one's detoxification pathways in any case.

p.s. Liberty, I'm such a tech-dinosaur, I need to learn how to implement the suggestions you made, re to get wider readership. My husband back home will help me. Thanks so much for the good suggestions. I want to help others, so I appreciate your knowledge as to ways to get the blog out to better spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment