Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Treatments

The treatments and procedures I've had the last two days are:

Saunas to sweat out toxins

Skin testing for allergies and sensitivities -- to develop neutralizing doses of the substances I react to, to inject myself at home;

Massage -- I much prefer the female massage therapist to the male, she was wonderful today. This is done after the sauna, to help mobilize the toxins stored in fat -- so much fat :(

Appointment with Dr. Rea, who is a visionary in the field of how the environment affects health -- for example, if you have depression, do you consider that it can be caused by mold exposure? It's a new paradigm, these environmental links to disease

Balance test -- I failed. Can you stand on your tiptoes without tilting and swaying? If you can't, you may have neurological effects from environmental toxins, or from something else

More later, I'm off to bed,
so grateful to be helped and even pampered with massage :)
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment